Friday, October 10, 2008

:: About Me ::

I'm Sunil Pant and I'm a Designer and a 3D sketch artist.
This is my New Design blog containing my latest portfolio pieces.

My process and style of work is a bit different from my fellow
concept artists, which is to say that as much as I enjoy drawing
with pen on paper I also enjoy the use of 3D to convey my ideas
to the client.

I use softwares like Photoshop,Maya and SketchUp to create art,
whichever helps me convey my ideas quickly.I mainly focus on
the form and function ideas primarily and have experience
working on film and games.

Names to my Credit include:
The Simpsons- Electronic Arts
Sony's Next Gen Game - Currently under pre-production
The Club - SEGA
Blue Mars - Virtual Space Entertainment,LLC
Aardman Animation Studios- Project ' untitled '
Project Chimera - Conceptual Design for Dubai Theme Park

4 comments:

Alice said...

Wow Sunil ... I didn't even know you were into this stuff. Very cool, Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Sunil,

Really nice work -- congratulation on the launch of this blog.

Rage on,
TyRuben Ellingson
Alieninsect.com

Sunil Pant said...

Thanks so much Ty.I started this blog
a month ago and was very much hoping you get a chance to look through it.

I'm glad you did :)

Best Wishes-
Sunil

Sachin Kondhalkar said...

good work bro,
loved it!